I am a Windridge Wolf with greatness inside of me. I will choose to be truthful, kind and courageous. I will stand up to show respect to others. I will learn and reach my potential. I will make a difference.
windridge elementary lea-specific licenses 2022-2023
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements.
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Percentage of the FTE that is fully qualified for their assignment: Fully qualified means the educator has a current professional license and professional license areas and endorsements for their assignments.
- Percentage of FTE that is partially qualified for their assignment: Partially Qualified means the educator has an associate license/license area or endorsement in their assignment. This includes professionally licensed educators who have received associate level license area/endorsements.
- Percentage of FTE that is not qualified for their assignment: This includes educators without a current license, educators teaching on an LEA specific or a professional or associate educator teaching outside their area. All LEA specific licenses fall into this category.
- As of 01/15/2023, this school employs educators with the following types of licensures:
- Fully Qualified – 92.62%
- Partially Qualified – 3.69%
- Not Qualified – 3.69%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch